Kirkland & Ellis LLP
October 2014 — Present
• Focused on patent litigation and breach of technology licenses and engaged in motion practice, legal research, and fact investigation. Analyzed technology areas such as medical devices, smartphones, and Wi-Fi technology.
• Contributed to claim construction briefing, which resulted in a positive ruling from the court.
• Manage e-discovery process with senior paralegal and litigation support staff.
• Received Kirkland & Ellis LLP Pro Bono Service awards in 2015 (over 400 hours) and in 2014 (over 40 hours).
• Completed 30-hour Mediation Training, Dispute Resolution Services of the Los Angeles County Bar Association