July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Managed client program calendars and made recommendations for new event sponsorships.
• Supported VP of Production by booking travel, researching, and purchasing event assets.
• Solicited five new sponsors for annual charity event and coordinated in-kind donation logistics.
• Managed sponsorship sales cycle including initial cold calling, contract development, and on-site activation resulting in 12 new clients and over $40,000 in event sponsorship.• Met with government agencies to secure permitting for the Mid-Atlantic’s premier food festival.
• Wrote sponsor proposals and a post-event report providing recommendations.
• Researched, purchased, and organized event materials for the Make-A-Wish Triathlon and the Foundation’s Marine Corps Marathon hospitality suite.
• Coordinated the distribution of event materials to Wish Ambassadors and attended Workplace Giving events to represent the Foundation.
• Managed holiday card program database on Excel while preparing and sending orders.
• Supported fifteen Executive Education programs by preparing information for program websites, corresponding with participants, and delivering program materials to professors.
• Collated classroom materials and setup classrooms for lectures enabling programs to run seamlessly.
• Welcomed up to 50 participants during each registration while distributing registration packets.
• Communicated with agencies to negotiate solutions and drafted messages to state representatives.
• Provided support to senior-level aids within the Senator’s bureau.
• Responded to constituents’ questions and tracked opinions using Intertrac.