Willis Towers Watson
September 2013 — Present
• Manage the execution of initiatives from conception through delivery including crafting the vision, gathering and translating of requirements into user stories, and defining the scope of the project while emphasizing overall product quality.
• Serve as Agile scrum master and team member on the financial benchmarking products group, tracking progress towards milestones, timeline, deliverables and QA while managing multiple workflow streams and cross-functional teams.
• Lead and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
• Employ diplomacy, flexibility, and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication between engineers, stakeholders, and executives.
• Present final deliverables to product owners; provide to owners & users on-going support, guidance, and training.
• Protect team from over-commitment, manages backlog, and prioritizes prompt resolution and minimization of technical debt.