February 2002 — July 2004
Assist Director of Marketing in developing and executing marketing plan, addressing sales needs and fulfilling requests from executive office for the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry.
• Develop marketing plan for new acquisition, including: developing budget, working with PR firm, industry analyst tour, and media relations/articles, developing customer and analyst presentations, and direct mail announcing acquisition to customers
• Manage the development, implementation, and execution of highly technical global seminars focused on maintaining, growing, and supporting the customer base
• Define and manage co-marketing effort with company partner
• Art direct and write copy for advertising
• Manage the development of corporate collateral and branding initiatives
• Develop sales tools, including technical PowerPoints, case studies, and interactive media CD’s and sales presentations