Premier physical therapy
August 2013 — October 2013
Greet patients in a professional and courtesy manner.
• Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Maintain medical records and report statistics following company policy and procedure to ensure confidentiality of patient is always maintained.
• Understand and follow HIPPA guidelines and report potential privacy issue to a supervisor immediately.
• Assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms and obtain necessary information according to company policies.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
• Prepare daily financial close-out and submit all forms and fees to the medical billing department in a timely manner.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.