Save the Children International
Program Development and Quality Intern
September 2015 — Present
Assist in developing strategy, resourcing that strategy through fundraising, and ensuring it is implemented well by providing cross-cutting communications, advocacy, and MEAL (monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning) support. Work across various technical sectors to help design and support programs, gather data on implementation to report to donors, and support strategic communications internally and externally; with a specific focus on education and child protection.
• Identify, research, and develop materials, activities and tools for the education and child protection programs
• Develop documents and presentations outlining the education and child protection program and its components
• Assist in the preparation and delivery of trainings
• Provide support and support training to education and child protection program staff in the implementation of activities
• Create proposal development teams and timelines with the Awards Department.
• Facilitate technical sectors to develop design projects, including full logical frameworks.
• Gather and disseminate information on government policies, partners, and context to inform project design.
• Assist in proposal writing.
• As needed, travel to events and program activities to document.