Manager, XenDesktop Escalation
October 2013 — Present
The escalation manager is responsible to drive actions and policies at the department level, influencing and impacting business positively.
* Drives and creates assignment and is able to delegate to ensure all objectives are achieved.
* Reviews and recommends changes to policies affecting all support department levels. Drives and works frequently on worldwide projects for Services department.
* Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments. Works on issues where analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of organizations objectives.
* Frequently interacts with senior management across departments and drives the message for resolving issues.
* Analyses and reviews workloads. Ensures targeted stats are achieved across teams. Drives and implements metrics and SLAs and ensure managers appropriately understand them.
* Lead cooperative effort amongst members of worldwide project teams.
* Participate to budget forecasting and can be in charge of a functional area budget. Work with the sales team on opportunities and assist in the sales process.
* Establish relationships with multiple teams surrounding Citrix systems product lines.
* Represents Citrix technical support at external events.