Senior Technical Requirements Manager
August 2015 — Present
Responsible for managing the Myatt Sales requirements process by acting as a liaison between business stakeholders and the development/architecture teams to align business needs with a technical architecture and end-solution.
• Ability to recognize business issues and needs that translate into requirements to create the overall solution.
• Manage the end-to-end requirements process using tools to define the set of processes and approach for each project, as well as issue resolution.
• Prepare requirements packages, manage requirements traceability changes, artifacts, as well as develop reference and resource materials.
• Review final technical design/solutions and may coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
• Participate across the project lifecycle team to ensure requirements have been met to stakeholder specifications.
• Expertise in requirements management, SDLC, business process, applications and systems, negotiation skills, and RFP development and technical evaluation.