Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Consultant at P.D.Greeene Consulting
Functional Analyst with the Trust where I performed the following duties for Proactis Go-Live including: 1) Functional Configuration and Technical documentation, Business Process Procedures,and execution for SAP HR Modules including Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Travel Management, Benefits and Payroll, 2) Functional and Technical documentation and Business Process Procedures.
Implemented SuccessFactors including Recruiting, Learning, Workforce planning and compensation.
Responsibilities included 1) SAP HR Functional Configuration 2) SAP HR Documentation and END USER Training on various SAP HR modules, 3) Unit Testing, Integration Testing and USER Acceptance Testing
• Configured Personnel Management: 1) Configured Personnel Administration, 2) Configured Master Data, 3) Configured Organizational Management, and 4) Configured Benefits
• Configured CATS: Configured CATS, designed Enhancements to the CATS transaction, and designed complex reports and interfaces for the CATS Database.
• Configured Training and Event Management: 1) Business Event Preparation, 2) Business Event Catalog, 3) Day-to-Day Activities, 4) Recurring Activities.
Performed the following activities for Go-Live:
• Managed an extensive library of 300+ Test Scripts to be executed, Worked in Mid-Sized (5-8+) Teams for Test Script execution, and Reviewed FDDS (Functional Design Documents).
• Developed HR Functional and HR Technical documents for custom conversions, interfaces, and reports.
• Validated the TO-BE Business process from AS-IS work shop ie end-user workshop discussions and documentation.
• Implementation of data migration procedures with support documents and processes standards (LSMW 21 steps) from Legacy System to the SAP system.
• Increased usage of on-line training facility by 75% in 6months
• Design and successful roll-out of on-line discipline & grievance course for managers
• Management of in-house learning centre
Human Resources Administrator with responsibilities of Recruitment, Workforce planning, Training and compensation.
•Overal monitoring of the organization’s performance review process and reporting to senior management regarding and risks.
• Conducting exit and stay interviews of leaving staff and current employees.
• Preparation of Contracts of Employment and confirmation of acceptance letters.
• Supporting in various HR capacities- employee relations, benefits, performance management & reviews and conflict resolution.
• Contacting Recruitment Advertising Agencies in relation to placing advertisements in the local press.
• Executive headhunting.
• Providing training and coaching support to managers and their teams.
• Supporting managers and their teams in the management of performance through a partnership approach.
• Advising Management on information relating to new employees.
• Preparation of HR correspondence relating to salary increases, promotions, staff transfers etc.
• Management of CV's from speculative enquiries.
• Maintenance of computerised and manual HR records (Empower computerised HR system).
• Calculating redundancy payments and preparing redundancy letters.
• Responsible for monitoring HR mailbox and responding to all queries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Planning and implementing a communication and risk management strategy.
•Designed a new induction programme
• Production of policy and procedure handbook for staff
• Added value to recruitment and customer services strategy and improved training through best practices modelling and benchmarking.