Delta Air Lines
Project Leader, Digital Commerce Strategy
September 2010 — December 2012
Cultivated strategic initiatives in collaboration with business partners supporting online / offline cost savings/revenue goals, managed domain name portfolio, and led program level business analysis for ($120M+) delta.com and digital channel replatforming project. Represented eCommerce on business continuity team.
• Developed high-level business strategy and ICANN application for Internet top-level domain space (.delta) including analyzing impact to budgeting and socializing strategy for long-term domain-space product. Represented Delta’s business interests at ICANN meetings.
• Oversaw enterprise portfolio of 1200+ domain names, approved vendors’ invoices, consolidated service providers, and coordinated new / transferred domain names. Assimilated NWA.com 200+ domain names into Delta’s portfolio.
• Identified appropriate country level domain names to pursue for acquisition and negotiated with owners for rights.
• Organized the business and IT teams, with vendor's assistance, to incorporate RAD approach to gathering requirements into the SDLC methodology. Coordinated JAD sessions for high level requirements for all 9 program towers. Espoused change management philosophies to help stakeholders with the transition.
• Maintained master list of 2000+ team-developed program capabilities and requirements.
• Streamlined high-level requirements by identifying cross-references, gaps, and overlaps across 9 functional towers.
• Evaluated risk scenarios ensuring business continuity plans were in-place for day-to-day business activities; and communicated and tested procedures with appropriate team members.