Director of Marketing
Key Responsibilities, Tasks, and Accountability:
- Conceptualize, implement, and continually enhance the impact of firm's marketing strategy
- Perform and lead marketing team, agencies, and external partners to drive attainment of KPI's
- Identify new market opportunities via analysis of customer data, market research, etc.
- Develop and pitch new, innovative brand-marketing strategies to senior executive team
- Advance the use of Paradot and Google Analytics to continually increase demand generation
- Plan and maximize the value from all customer events (i.e., customer advisory, trade shows)
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs) - Manage annual marketing program budget and content editorial calendar
- Manage agencies to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and customer growth
- Actively partner with client services, consultants, and other internal teams to ensure marketing activities are effectively supporting strategic growth goals
- A boutique-sized strategic consulting and marketing services company
- 2,000+ customer engagements with offices in Atlanta, GA. and Chicago, IL.
- Top capabilities: marketing strategy, marketing automation, customer experience management, managed marketing services, sales enablement, and business process innovation