August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Primary media relations liaison, historian and event manager for men’s basketball, women’s basketball, baseball, soccer and golf.
• Produced media guides, pre- and post-game media notes, press releases, conducted press conferences and managed social media accounts for each program.
• Spearheaded publicity efforts for O Heroes, Oregon's student-athlete run community service outreach program.
• Responsible for planning and executing the media operations for the grand opening of Matthew Knight Arena in January of 2011.
• Mentored full-time interns and undergraduate student-assistants to ensure quality of work and professional development.
• Served as marketing decision maker and advertising producer for the store’s print, radio, television and internet promotions.
• Executed in-store and off-campus promotional events to generate sales for licensed UM logo wear.
• Worked as a community outreach coordinator developing relationships with on-campus and city-wide organizations.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of MontanaGrizzlies.com, then the official website for UM Athletics.
• Produced, edited and published all of the website’s multimedia content (audio, video, photos and graphic design).
• Expanded the website brand through strategic local and national advertising placement.
• Served as sports information contact, primary content producer and event manager for men’s basketball, soccer, golf and tennis.
• Hosted pregame football radio program, UM Sports Journal, which featured news on all 14 of UM’s varsity sports programs.
• Served as play-by-play announcer for soccer and volleyball matches, and master of ceremonies for postseason banquets.
• Developed previously non-existent U.S. media relations department for Lemvig Basket Club (Danish Professional Basketball League).
• Created position to enhance international communications, specifically targeting local media markets for U.S. players.
• Produced team yearbook, coordinated website publishing (English version) and distributed press releases.
• Produced media guides for both the Portland Pythons indoor soccer franchise and the World Indoor Soccer League.
• Media relations responsibilities included website publishing, interviews, credentials and pre- and post-game media notes.
• Aided development of community relations, marketing, promotions, and sales departments through city-wide events.