Children's Cancer Research Fund
March 2016 — Present
Children’s Cancer Research Fund (CCRF) invests in lifesaving, leading-edge research in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure of childhood cancers and blood-related disorders.
• Provide comprehensive support to CCRF's Senior Leadership Team of CEO, Director of Finance, Director of Development, Director of Marketing and VP, Events & Partnerships
• Support the Children's Cancer Research Fund Board of Directors and committee members by coordinating meetings, preparing board documents and presentations and managing communication to members
• Assist in management of CEO's major donor portfolio
• Data entry in Raiser's Edge constituent management database
• Assist with various projects related to recognition and stewardship of donors, prospect research, fundraising events, peer to peer fundraising, corporate partnerships and human resources