Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Provided support to political analysts on the domestic political polling team. Included testing and monitoring political surveys, preparing in-depth candidate research materials and analytical memos for clients.
• Worked on over ten campaigns on the Congressional, Senatorial, state and city-wide level in direct contact to the president of the firm.
• Assisted the field representative with management of the office during the passage of health care reform, in many cases as sole person in the office to handle day to day tasks, constituent contact, as well as research projects
• Researched upcoming elections and ballot initiatives for client contact and marketing efforts, while simultaneously spearheading a large communication project for a major pharmaceutical client consisting of distribution of information packets to all 535 Congressional offices. Key staff person for this project charged with the hiring and managing 3 temporary employees.
• Assigned to the Legislative Aide for Armed Services Committee and attended committee hearings and briefings. Initiated memos for the Congressman on legislative matters and prioritization of issues. Extensive contact with constituents in the 8th district of Virginia.
• Invited back for an additional internship over winter break to assist the legislative staff on specific projects, including appropriations for the Presidential Inauguration and assisting the Congressman with committee assignments for his colleagues per his appointment to the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee for the 111th Congress.
• Worked on the Pennsylvania primary campaign. Coordinated and staffed large events featuring Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Madeline Albright. Contact with potential voters through GOTV and coordination of phone banks.