Business Development United Kingdom Manager
August 2014 — Present
In charge of expanding Wisembly's business in the UK:
- Responsibilities related to the strategy, the coordination of attracting new key clients and building a new business pipeline
- Develop new digital transformation strategies and concepts for our new UK clients
- Gain, foster and maintain a pro-active relationship with clients and decision makers
- Supports and provides input on the development and implementation of all marketing actions necessary to support business development, creating key messaging that resonates with target audiences (partnerships, digital summits, trade shows, blog, marketing campaigns & more)
- Identification of opportunities in diverse distribution channels, campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales
- Participate in the creation of a sales team in London
- Working hand in hand with the founders of Wisembly
A bit about Wisembly:
Wisembly has been nominated in 2014 Best Start-up of the Year by Hub Awards.
Also nominated by Gartner in 2015 for being the Coolest Vendor.
Wisembly is a digital solution for corporate meetings. In other words, we change the way people collaborate between each other at work.