February 2016 — September 2016
* Counted and confirmed party sizes.
* Seated patrons in waiting area.
* Seated patrons at appropriate tables.
* Seated patrons in lounge.
* Took and recorded dining reservations.
* Controlled backups in waiting areas during high-volume hours.
* Assignned patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
* Procured menus for guests.
* Inspected dining areas for cleanliness and proper setup.
* Monitored dining area for patron comfort, safety, and service.
* Answered phone with good etiquette.
* Assisted with preparing and serving food and beverages.
* Informed patrons of establishment specialties and features.
* Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
* Inspected restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and cleaned restrooms when necessary.
* Maintained contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
* Operated cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages.
* Received and recorded patrons' dining reservations.
* Took and prepared to-go orders.
* Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to responded to complaints, and to made conversation.
* Knowledge sets include: dining, guests