Army National Guard
September 2003 — Present
MATERIALS MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (2009-2015):
• Trained 15+ personnel on a monthly basis and evaluated job performance annually.
• Assisted with planning and instructing performance tasks annually to 200+ soldiers.
• Managed requisition, receipt and issue of over $100,000 of repair parts in 2 week window.
• Oversaw physical inventory and data input 2,200+ lines of parts in 1 week with 95% accuracy.
• Maintained accountability and resolution of administrative issues for 40 personnel in 5 sections as platoon sergeant.
ASSISTANT SUPPLY SERGEANT (2006-2008):
• Planned and organized receipt, issue, and maintenance of supply records.
• Directed lateral redistribution of stock.
• Performed retention duties as Unit Career Counselor.
• Performed training duties as Composite Risk Management Trainer.
• Coordinated physical inventory of approximately 500 pieces of equipment for 1 day completion.
PLATOON LEADER (2004-2006):
• Analyzed operational data to determine conformity with established policies and standards.
• Managed all administrative functions for assigned personnel.
• Trained unit personnel on composite risk management.
• Improved publication library by analyzing subscriptions, resulting in a passing inspection score.
SQUAD LEADER (2003-2004):
• Performed technical training and personnel evaluations on monthly and annual basis.
• Created work schedule for team of 15.
• Directed inventories and correction of discrepancies in accordance with established procedures.
• Reconciled monthly and quarterly reports on labor and equipment, available storage, relocation of materiel, warehouse refusals, and stock requirements.