Office Manager & Design Assistant
August 2011 — November 2012
- Managed company relations for an international brand. Provided superior customer service to international and domestic accounts.
- Managed accounting duties including accounts receivable and accounts payable. Developed a new collections process for delinquent accounts. Processed account transactions. Reconciled and deposited daily funds.
- Spearheaded a telemarketing campaign for domestic and international boutiques. Addressed and mailed catalogs to new account leads as well as existing accounts. Brought in over 15 new accounts in addition to daily duties.
- Updated monthly department reports such as inventory, sales, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Wrote purchase orders and provided feedback to Buyer regarding trends and need for stock re-orders.
- Researched and contacted stylists to show dresses for celebrity appearances. Also, researched and contacted photographers, models, and makeup artists to work with for Fall and Spring catalog shoots.
- Coordinated the shipping of over 100 dresses at a time for photoshoots, markets and sales rep showrooms.
- Provided administrative support and assisted CEO with special projects.
- Composed and edited thank you letters, bio's and miscellaneous correspondence for CEO.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Programs, QuickBooks and Adobe.