Pinchin LeBlanc Enviornmental
October 2007 — April 2008
• Assists in the production of Project and proposal documents to ensure professional appearance, including clerical work, copying, binding etc.
• Generate Project Numbers (obtain all required information, generate and maintain project files, administration files, the Project Book, the Project Book Spreadsheet, the corporate client database).
• Edit and format reports.
• Compile .pdf copies of reports.
• Print and bind reports, create data CDs and email or package for delivery to clients.
• Schedule asbestos training courses and maintain course registrant information.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys by calling current and previous customers and asking questions pertaining to the work we had provided and how we could improve on our services.
• Prepare and submit monthly CPC Status Logs.
• Maintenance of photocopiers and printers (order supplies, troubleshoot, make service calls).
• Project, proposal and miscellaneous document filing.
• Assist with proposal preparation (organizational charts, staff resumes, project descriptions, work breakdown structure spreadsheets) and organize and maintain all relevant information on an on-going basis.
• General office/administration duties (i.e. clerical, typical, photocopying, faxing, etc.).
• Source and order corporate promotional items (shirts, jackets, hats, other items etc.).
• Act as liaison between Project and Corporate Services (Administration) staff.
• Maintain a positive, co-operative attitude as duties and responsibilities evolve over time.
• Compile and manage (keep up to date) appropriate sub-contractor information (i.e. insurance certificates, letters of good standing, agreements, company information and applicable certifications etc.).
• Complete monthly project reporting for Canada Post (as required by the CPC contract).
• Create and maintain a database of employee training information including current certifications, training expirations, requirements for refresher training. Notify Managers when re-training and re-certification training is required. Update the database as new training is completed.