Moxie's Classic Grill
- Greet guests.
- Seat guests at appropriate table.
- Let guests feel welcomed and well taken care of.
- Be able to listen to orders and modifications while problem solving on the fly.
- Be quick and efficient with every step you take. (knowing what I am going to do ahead of time.)
- Keeping the cleanliness of the restaurant up.
- Taking payment with cash, debit or credit
- While I was doing banquets I had to greet the people running the seminar so I had to be precise and professional while making them feel calm and collected.
- I also needed to be a leader to the banquet servers; making sure things went smoothly and to direct instructions clearly to set up rooms.
- As a day bartender my responsibilities were to cut garnishes, prepare mixes, set up the bar, stocking bottles and glasswear, taking togo orders and room services (Moxies is connected to the Sandman Signature.) I also had to keep the bar cooler in the back organized and clean. I am also responsible for making the drinks and the bar look appealing to the guests. Meaning where things are placed. Visually appealing.
- Organizational skills
- Sharpening customer management skills
- Contributing to advertising a company
- Perfecting a process that improves company efficiency