May 2013 — Present
• Provide comprehensive education to patients including: contraception, reproductive health, and pregnancy options.
• Assess the gynecological and family planning needs of patients.
• Secure a complete health history and perform physical examinations with special emphasis on the reproductive system, including breast examination, pelvic examination, cancer screening tests, and diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections.
• Order and interpret laboratory tests as appropriate.
• Evaluate, plan, and implement patient treatment plans; Provide prescriptions and administer/place contraceptive devices