Assistant to Bill Lawrence
November 2015 — Present
• Assistant to major television writer/producer (creator of SCRUBS, SPIN CITY, UNDATEABLE, COUGAR TOWN, etc.) under his multi-year overall deal at Warner Brothers.
• Managed complete professional calendar associated with all active development as well as current programs including communication with network and studio executives, producing partners, and high-level talent.
• Closely involved in the development process from initial concept (working with a previously undiscovered stand-up comedian) through the production of a multi-camera pilot for NBC.
• Participated in all table reads, run-through’s, and live tapings of UNDATEABLE’s third season in addition to organizing audience attendance through social media.
• Responsible for organizing large scale meetings, coordinating domestic and international travel, and tracking creative projects.