Sony Mobile Communications
Software Verification Engineer
January 2006 — Present
Responsibilities: Responsible for integrate and system test lead, project interface and product quality for main features.
1. According to the characteristics of different products, testing requirements and market positioning, development and optimization of test cases. According to the overall project planning to design test plan, allocation of test cases, control cost and risk assessment.
2. Management defects during the testing process, and coordinate relevant personnel, track to work, to assist the developer in a timely and efficient to solve the problems that exist in the software.
3. Responsible for product function integration test, system test, smoke test, release test, regression test etc. for Mobile phone series and Sony Tablet series.
4. Is responsible for the output test results for all customer service to upgrade software tools and effective FOTA updates, and to ensure the success of the mobile and tablet devices to upgrade
5. Send various stages of the test report to the project team, and project managers, product demand, quality control, customer service department relevant personnel coordination, participate in the discussion, the software of pinggu, led product to market as planned.
6. Define, deploy and continuously improve the test process.
7. Participate in factory testing, supervision and the construction of the hardware and software production line and assembly, to ensure that the product can be normal production and shipment.
8. Collect and analyze defect leakage and improve test method.