New Jersey Community Development Corporation
May 2012 — August 2012
• Assessed AmeriCorps current health education program within the Paterson Community School locations (preschool to high school).
• Identified city and county resources for health education and programming support within Paterson, NJ and Passaic County.
• Developed a resource and program plan for the students and parents of the Paterson Community School Corps (PCS) sites.
• Developed and piloted health education initiatives such as “Eat Healthy Paterson” within the Paterson Community School Corps.
• Assisted AmeriCorps members with developing upcoming health education workshops to address current service gaps with the Paterson community for the 2012-2013 school year.