GEA Process Engineering
December 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Contract Manager GEA Process Engineering France
• Completely responsible for development and client prospection in Anglophone countries
• Designed and simultaneously managed multiple projects across Europe for liquid and semi-liquid processing in the food and beverages industry.
• Negotiated with clients and suppliers to achieve the maximum profit margin.
• Learned complex technical manufacturing processes and proficiently explained detailed assembly models.
• Developed productive relationships with colleagues and staff at all levels.
• Streamlined corporate production & management processes to increase efficiency, leading to decreased overhead cost.
• Worked on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft
• Developed an efficient method to distribute overstock.
• Responsible for managing and training employees to effectively run a profitable store.
• Improved communications skills through interacting with customers.
• Helped design and test new commercial service regulator technology that will soon be released to market.
• Responsible for helping senior engineers organize thoughts and present their ideas.
• Organized and maintained supplies for a group of over 100 people