Texas Tech University
Bachelor of Science and Master's of Business Administration
2006 and 2008
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Dynamic and accomplished sales professional with talent and experience in calling on key decision makers, to educate them on the features and benefits of company products and to competitively position the organization. Effective communicator, able to build relationships quickly and convey complex topics in a simple, s...
Regional Sales Manager for Southwest U.S.
• Responsible for driving sales of product throughout the Southwest US, working with Distributors, Reps, and OEM accounts.
• Manages Sales Channel - Develop and maintain distributor and representative organizations within established geographic and product/market parameters. Lead and direct the sales channel network by providing product and application training, assistance in the development of accounts, make customer sales calls with distributor/representatives, follow up on all sales objectives; selects, trains and evaluates all responsible sales channel organizations to ensure that they meet or exceed all sales objectives.
• Market Knowledge - Gather and disseminate market information to distributors and within sales team regarding regional economic conditions, trends in market activity and technology, changes in customer behaviors, growth opportunities and competitor actions.
• Market Intelligence – Continuously monitor market activities within assigned industrial markets and key markets within defined territory.
• Promotional Strategies – Support the development of promotional strategies to provide increased visibility and market penetration.
• Seminars and Trade Shows - Plan and conduct technical training and seminars, participate at trade shows and in other activities to facilitate sales growth.