October 2014 — Present
Filing Analyst Position in the Regulatory Compliance Department of the Office of General Counsel
Prepare and submit regulatory filings to state insurance departments in an accurate and timely manner, to ensure speed to market implementation of insurance products. Scan and archive regulatory filings to facilitate quick retrieval for market conduct examinations.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare and submit policy forms/endorsements, rates and rules filings to regulators in Serff (NAIC electronic filing system), Florida Portal or in paper.
· Determine and prepare state transmittal forms as required in each state by line of business
· Ensure that filings are error free prior to electronic submission or mailing
· Review and address Serff messages and Problem Reports relating to filing mechanics.
· Process responses to state insurance department inquires in Serff or by mail based on instructions from Product Managers and Associate Product Managers.
· Update internal Pipeline Tracking System to reflect proper filing status from NAIC Serff filing system. Also, update system with list of forms and endorsements included with each filing
· Conduct filing research for Product Managers and business units as needed.
· Provide support to Product Managers and Associate Product Managers as needed.
· Work on special projects as assigned.