You have the same number of hours in a day as Beyonce
meeting fellow go getters, learning new things, and listening to audiobooks.
One World Futbol Project
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
November 2013 — Present
Freelance Social Media & Content Marketer
Social Media & Content Marketer For Hire
July 2013 — Present
• Client: Marketing Automation; Revamped client’s blog with diverse array of blog content and increasing frequency of distribution
across social media and email marketing channels
• Client: Stealth Design Start-Up; Currently working with Founder in developing marketing collateral and content including pitch decks and blog posts
To learn more: catherinejlimcaco.com/portfolio
OpenMarketing (Content Marketing + Inbound Marketing) Agency
Campaign Manager • Content Strategist • Social Media Marketer
February 2012 — July 2013
OpenMarketing was an online content marketing + inbound marketing agency based in San Francisco that helped clients get found online, get more leads, and nurture them through the sales cycle. OpenMarketing was acquired by Bislr.
• Served as the Social Media Manager for education client and agency in charge of engaging with followers, monitoring competitors & potential leads, and developing special campaigns for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and etc.
• Assisted CEO & Principal with onboarding new clients, new business proposals, and PowerPoint
presentations for marketing conferences (SESNY & Search Engine Watch Chicago)
• Researched and developed blogging programs for clients with editorial calendars, reaching out to
influencers in the community, and content syndication
• Led the development and execution of content marketing and inbound marketing projects including 5
infographics, 5 eBooks, 2 social media promotions, 3 motion graphics videos, 20+ landing pages, and 25+ email marketing campaigns
• Delivered internal and client-facing weekly and monthly reports, showcasing social media engagement (audience size changes, most shared posts, most clicked-on links), website traffic (new/unique visitors, avg. time spent, and bounce rates) and SEO efforts (keyword conversion, search engine rankings)
Haas Undergraduate Blog
Senior Media Manager • Editor
August 2010 — May 2012
• Pitched, landed and interviewed high-profile figures for articles: NBC Bay Area Anchor Diane Dwyer, New York Mets GM Sandy Alderson, and Doug Renert of Tandem Entrepreneurs
• Implemented the first set of email newsletter campaigns that reached over 250+ Haas undergraduate students and increased blog traffic.
• Oversaw a team of 4 writers and responsible for proofreading final drafts and approving all website content
Comcast SportsNet Bay Area
Marketing & Digital Media Intern
August 2011 — December 2011
A personal dream come true working alongside the Comcast Bay Area Network's Marketing and Digital media teams to provide support in public relations, social media and advertising areas.
• Utilized Platformic Web Content Management System, Avid Video Software, and Google Analytics for various marketing and web projects.
• Assisted Digital Sales Manager with acquiring advertising partners for upcoming web series with research, pitch ideas, and cold calling.
• Updated inventory management system for giveaways, including data input and stocking new items
• Completed event recaps recording turnout, time on-site, and giveaway inventory count in a timely manner
• Worked directly with Director of PR with launching press releases for new shows and researching PR opportunities for talent and network
• Developed a story pitch that garnered a front-page story for a Comcast SportsNet employee in the Marin Independent Journal.
• First intern to work across marketing, PR, sales, and digital media departments.
VSCpr (Tech Public Relations)
Junior Media Consultant
July 2011 — October 2011
An exemplar hands-on opportunity in public relations specialized in catapulting start-ups and mid-size technology companies to success.
• Designed over 10 press books and other marketing materials for clients to showcase media prominence with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
University of California, Berkeley - Walter A. Haas School of Business
Bachelor's of Science, Business Administration