Lee County Parks and Recreation
Volunteer Art Teacher Assistant
September 2013 — December 2013
The mission of Lee County Parks and Recreation is to enhance the quality of life and foster a sense of community by providing a broad variety of leisure, recreation, and cultural activities and services to the people of Lee County.
- Introduced and developed artistic skills for children ages 3 to 12.
- Worked closely and collaborated with lead art teacher to plan and implement class curriculum.
- Provided instruction by which students could develop and appreciate aesthetic concepts.
- Planned and hosted art exhibitions designed to showcase students' work.
- Assured smooth flow of work and lesson progress by maintaining class control.