Mission driven organizations that value integrity, mentorship, passion, and balance.
Sr. Manager, Learning & Organizational Development
We don't need more people that are living. We need more people that are alive. My passion is to help people create and live their best, most joyful lives by cultivating their relationships, attitude, work, stories, experiences, health, and play.
If no one laughs at your dreams, then they weren't big enough.
Driving both increased organizational effectiveness and individual professional & personal development.
Manager, Customer Success Team
April 2013 — Present
Customer Success Manager
November 2012 — Present
As one of Fuzebox's Customer Success Managers, I ensure the successful onboarding, deployment, and implementation of all major accounts that partner with Fuze as their collaboration and video conferencing solution. I work closely with our clients to build an account plan, garner resources, and implement the right change management strategies to seamlessly implement Fuze's software into their business. We are a small, nimble customer success team, committed to setting the bar for world class service behind a standout product.
the bar method
November 2010 — Present
• Class instructor for core conditioning and strength course responsible for guiding, empowering, and inspiring women and men to change their bodies and lead active, healthy lifestyles
• Teach 25 clients in 6 classes per week
September 2012 — November 2012
MitchelLake provides 3 focused offerings.
1. Project-based, on-site consulting and recruitment for venture-backed rapid growth start-ups and listed mid-market organizations.
2. Retained Executive Search for companies seeking to build out senior management, plan for succession, protect their brand or understand their competitors in more detail.
3. International search and consulting for organizations expanding from the US into Australia and the UK
Account Manager, Client Services
February 2011 — August 2012
Readyforce’s vision is to build an online environment focused on helping college students launch their careers. Readyforce will provide access to companies that are not participating in traditional campus recruiting and job boards, innovative ways to leverage their existing social and professional networks, and resources to educate and explore career options.
• Top performer closing $300K+ in first 12 months
• Closed $100K in sponsorships in 6 weeks for national marketing campaign
• Managed relationships with diverse portfolio of 300+ clients across verticals
• Owned client implementation from kick-off to campaign design, execution, and upsell
• Developed, analyzed and provided detailed metric reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Provided weekly client experience & care reports to C-level staff
• Developed video & written content for community training materials for 50+ requisitions
• Conducted web demos and face to face pitches
• Managed entire client relationship. Clients include:, Square, Box, Sonos, Loopnet, IntApp, CoupTessa, Ooyala, Retargeter, Reputation.com, Zazzle, Treatful, eBates, AdRoll, SendGrid, ZestFinance
• Spokesperson for company marketing videos, conferences, and networking events
• Developed marketing content and sales collateral for websites & job requisitions
• Led team of 11 marketing staff and interns resulting in acquisition of 40% of candidate database
Small Schools for Equity
November 2007 — October 2010
• Recruited and retained 12 full-time staff and 15 part time staff by spearheading hiring committees, designing clear job descriptions and deliverables, and negotiating employee contracts
• Increased staff accountability by creating first employee handbook and policy and operations manual and designing and implementing employee discipline and termination policies
• Developed critical organizational infrastructure by conducting needs assessments, creating cost analyses and financial projections, and implementing improvements of overall staffing structure and programs
• Designed and executed on-boarding process, including employee orientation, enrollments and benefits, addressing employee questions/concerns, and initiating, evaluating, and processing vendor contracts
• Drafted, reviewed, and executed all organization, school, and district contracts
• Significantly increased organization’s public visibility by conceptualizing and overseeing marketing and branding strategy including logo development, website and blog redesign, and social media presence
• Refined organization’s mission statement and scope of programs through leading Board of Directors and staff in strategic visioning and planning
• Led Board of Directors by creating meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, recruiting 2 new members, managing Board member projects, and documenting minutes
• Raised $400K in private foundation grants
• Raised $100K in unrestricted funds through planning and execution of donor visits, galas, and fundraisers
• Increased organization’s budget from $500K to over $1 million by establishing sound financial systems that built organization’s capacity to raise funds
Samahang Pilipino Advancing Community Empowerment
July 2004 — June 2006
• Increased number of students served by 161% by hiring, training, and leading a team of 30+ staff
• Improved staff and leadership accountability by designing and implementing 360 degree staff evaluations
• Equipped staff to provide focused academic and holistic development support for constituents by designing, implementing, and evaluating training sessions and ongoing staff development workshops
• Institutionalized culture of consistent evaluative feedback by designing and utilizing quarterly and annual program evaluations to collect data on participants, program outcomes, and staff performance
• Maximized student access and exposure to higher education by coordinating annual student conferences and community service activities for 200+ constituents
• Planned and monitored $70,000 program budget
Los Angeles Unified School District Program Evaluation and Research Branch
September 2003 — June 2004
• Conducted over 150 hours of classroom observation of English Language Learner courses
• Coded data using Atlas.ti for district-wide evaluative study of Structured English Immersion program
• Wrote data reports for 15 classroom sites
Elite Educational Institute
English and Math Instructor
September 2003 — May 2004
Designed curriculum for high school English enrichment and middle school math enrichment classes; Facilitated primary instruction for over 85 class sessions; Provided customized evaluations for students and parents based on student performance
Master of Arts (M.A.), Social Sciences in Education
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), American Literature and Culture
High School Diploma