Director Customer Service
July 2016 — Present
Responsible for overseeing the customer service operation for multiple brands to ensure a high level of customer retention through continuous process improvement designed to drive high performance outcomes and increase revenue generation. Oversee and develop 60 direct reports and provide coaching, mentoring and motivation to achieve personal and company goals.
• Lead teams responsible for Order Book Management, Sales Support, Customer Compliance, EDI Management for North America and Canada.
• Partner with Demand Planning, Fulfillment, Logistics, and Distribution leadership to profitably deliver products on-time and in-full to wholesale channels
• Deliver weekly financial forecasts, KPI updates, inventory analysis, and conversion risk assessments
• Collaborate with global leadership to drive process improvement initiatives; responsible for anticipating, preventing, and solving problems that impede sales productivity
• Partner with IT to prioritize and implement ERP and BI systems enhancements
•Support both fashion and athletic brands with diverse product offerings including footwear and apparel.
•Key participant in cross functional Continuous Improvement Project