COMMUNITY YOUTH CENTER
Assistant Program Director of Academic Excellence
August 2015 — Present
Business Administrative Support: Work with Academic Excellence Director and
Program Director to accomplish the following:
• Support the goals of the Academic Excellence Program by promoting program to potential students and donors, seeking new offerings and features to meet the needs of students, and evaluate the program for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Support the comprehensive fund raising plan to cultivate potential new donor sources and events and work with AE Program Director to execute fund raising plan to meet annual goals.
• Help execute Academic Excellence events, activities, camps, outings, community fairs, trade shows, and open houses.
• Distribute flyers and other marketing materials for all AE activities and events.
• Work with CYC management to assist with other CYC events and fundraisers.
• Produce monthly attendance reports and maintain an accurate attendance database.
• Help keep AE Room inviting, welcoming, and tidy.
• Attend monthly AE staff meeting.
• Attend CYC Head Coaches Meetings twice a month.
• High energy, enthusiastic, flexible attitude for working in a very busy and sometimes chaotic environment of active and social high school students.
•. Able to work with several students at once or one-on-one when necessary.
•. Student-centered and dedicated to helping students achieve their goals.
•. Help create an environment that fosters a student-centered learning environment by enforcing the rules and policies to students, parents.