September 2016 — Present
• Provide professional face to face training to employees in the areas of systems/procedures, business
development and technical learning for employees across multiple business units.
• Responsibilities also include 1-1 and group refresher training based on determined support needs as well as
facilitating virtual training sessions via Adobe Connect or WebEx.
o Facilitate skill coaching sessions
o Partner with the training team and business owners to create face to face and virtual training sessions.
• Travel regularly to our NH/MA locations as needed.
o Travel to out of state locations is required at times in this assignment. These travel requirements are an
integral part of the job
• The ability and desire to continually learn new skills in training and design
o Ability to quickly learn internal systems and new technologies as they are developed
• Provide ongoing feedback on course materials and assist in updates to leader guides and participant
materials as needed
• Maintaining strong working knowledge on the practices associated with standard adult learning concepts
and instructor excellence, as well as industry and company trends
• Strong classroom presentation and facilitation skills both in virtual and on-site settings
• Experience in a fast paced sales environment
• Evaluation of the trainees' ability to apply the knowledge and/or skills learned.