Badger & Winters
Junior Brand Strategist
November 2013 — Present
Accounts include: Avon Global, Dick's Sporting Goods, Indigo, Living Proof, Vera Bradley and Worth New York.
• Distill client briefs into relevant and inspiring briefs for the creative team, define emotional/functional benefits and RTBs, and assure that creative is strategically on message.
• Utilize reports by Euromonitor, Mintel, Millward Brown and other sources to unpack applicable insights that inform the creative process.
• Perform in-store and online research to develop competitive audits that identify ownable territories for the agency’s brands.
• Lead weekly-all agency meetings to present custom advertising, fashion, beauty and cultural trend reports.
• Assist in outlining and building pitch decks that result in new business for the agency, specifically Indigo and Vera Bradley.
• Assist in conducting focus groups and stakeholder interviews.
• Plan, outline and co-lead internal creative workshop sessions.
• Write and edit copy for the agency’s website redesign, including executive bios and case studies.
• Interview, hire and manage a team of up to six interns.