Sr Project Manager
March 2012 — Present
Senior Project Manager on the Delta Airlines account.
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Sr Project Manager at Razorfish
Senior Project Manager on the Delta Airlines account.
– Installed PC-based production scheduling software system in Colgate's manufacturing sites in Latin America. Trained local users on system and technicians on network maintenance. In NY, provided technical support and programmed modifications (in BASIC). Successful rollout throughout Latin America enabled the Division to produce on Just-In-Time basis.
– Managed projects to select new and modify existing Corporate Human Resource Information Systems. Wrote specifications for system changes, briefed programmers and tested modified system. Programmed reports in FOCUS.
In this four month contract, worked 10-15 hours a week from home to complete a project for previous employer. Reported to the SVP Global Interactive Media.
Wrote Executive Summary and Report of Best Practices in Interactive Media based on a survey that had been previously conducted of subsidiaries in Colgate-Palmolive, globally. Information was used by division management & local subsidiaries to improve interactive media efforts in their region.
For a year, contracted to work onsite and at home, 10-15 hours a week for this Business Intelligence (data warehousing) company (http://www.escholar.com). Reported to the CEO for the duration of the project.
- Analyzed current web site strengths/weaknesses. Wrote request for proposal (RFP) articulating Vision’s requirements and specs, timeline and budget.
- Researched and identified potential developers to whom the RFP would be sent. Clarified outstanding issues on returned proposals to allow for level comparison. Facilitated decision-making process.
- Wrote copy for new web site. Worked with developer to ensure customer satisfaction with new web site. Facilitated agreement for on-going maintenance.
Continuous Improvement Associate/Consultant
– Consulted Corporate Senior Management teams; identified process improvement opportunities, trained and facilitated teams in re-engineering initiatives (focus on improving customer service). Results included; reduced cycle time of internal auditing process, improved accuracy & timeliness of global marketing information, improved accuracy & timeliness of monthly expatriate compensation analysis.
– As part of a Global team, implemented Colgate’s Global KPIs for Customer Service. Lead development of an information system to track KPIs, analyze results for action steps and report recommendations for each subsidiary to Division and Corporate management. System alerted subsidiaries to severe Customer Service problems bringing about significant improvements.
– Developed, produced, and delivered courses in Total Quality Management. Due to success, program was translated and rolled-out globally to support CS improvement efforts.
Worked as contract PM onsite 20-30 hours a week for 3 years for this web site design, development and hosting company www.frognet.com (which is now www.clearlightgroup.com ) Reported to President.
Clients included: Deloitte & Touche, Pepperidge Farms, SureSource, Trilegiant, ScienceDirect, Weekly Reader, Educational Media and CREW-NY.
- Consult with clients to set approach and plan. Educate client about the development process. Manage client expectations.
- Plan projects, allocate resources, and resolve scheduling bottlenecks to ensure on-time delivery and a quality product.
- Understand and translate client's expectations to production team. Manage production team including architects, designers, producers and programmers to develop product to client specifications, providing team motivation as required.
- Develop site architecture, write or edit copy and test functionality of product.
- Set up and maintain analytical reports - profitability, budget management.
- Staff projects - Advertise for & assist in selection of programmers, designers, and support personnel.
- Assist with Sales by meeting with potential clients or responding to RFP's with proposed price, time schedule, and approach.
Managed projects for Microsoft Health Services Group and Microsoft WindowsPhone7 Group.
Took over Blackrock iShares account where managed team of 14 to create videos, manage their blog and Facebook account and design online promotions.
Lead PM for any WindowsPhone7 App pricing and development. Established development process to roll out to other PMs.
Continue to participate in and manage teams from account, strategy, creative and technology to respond to RFPs and pitch to potential clients.
Manage interactive projects for Microsoft and Wells Fargo accounts. Launched micro sites for Wells Fargo, including several versions of:
www.pictureyourretirement.com , www.wellsfargoretirement.com/retirementsuccess ,
www.wellsfargoretirement.com/irapotential , and
For Microsoft, launched B2B and B2C sites and phone apps such as:
and a WP7 App which should launch this month
Hughes Telematics signed in experience for car owners which own the "InDrive" software.
Launched Pikchur WindowsPhone7 App for Labotec in 12 weeks.
Managed teams of account, strategy, creative and development leads to respond to RFPs and make a pitch to potential clients.
All projects launched within budget and time frame required by client.
Worked as contract PM, full-time onsite for interactive agency www.engauge.com on the Home Depot account.
- Managed a seven figure project to refresh the Electrical category of www.homedepot.com, including 100 content rich pages that assist customers in making purchasing decisions & drive customers to products.
- Coordinated a team of 14 to deliver content strategy, wireframes, composite designs and built pages.
- Communicated with over 75 vendors who sell products via homedepot.com and provide imagery, content reviews and CMS data for the project.
- Communicated with stakeholders within the Home Depot organization to ensure adherence to corporate standards, alignment with technical capabilities, and buy-in to new content. Provide weekly status reports to project team and management.
- Identified risk, managed scope, estimate additional work and write change orders.
- Reported weekly resource utilization and revenue projections and earned revenue reports to Group Director. Adjust use of resources if shared.
- Ensured quality of deliverables through implementation of standards and QA steps within the development process.