HR Consultant: Gas Circuit
November 2014 — Present
As a HR consultant, I partner with my clients in the Gas Circuit to enable the successful delivery of their business strategy; whilst ensuring business needs remain at the core of HR delivery. This unionized environment, including mechanical and electrical maintenance, forms the heart of our manufacturing process.
• Ensure that all people processes are effectively and efficiently implemented within the business
• Proactively diagnose and resolve HR and multi-disciplinary issues within the environment
• Effectively acquire talent through efficient full cycle recruitment and practical succession planning within the business
• Drive a high performance culture and improve employee engagement through sound performance management, developing leadership capacity and culture change initiatives.
• Provide an integrated “One HR” Service to clients by leveraging delivery from Centers of Excellence (COE’s) and Shared Services functions.
• Advise management in employee relations, organisational design and change management to enable business transformation agenda
• Build productive relationships with union stakeholders to safeguard positive ER culture within the business
• Translate HR analytics into tangible business solutions.
• Proficient in HRIS, including SAP, Success Factors and various applicant tracking systems