Plum Healthcare Group, LLC
Human Resources Project Specialist
October 2015 — Present
Human Resources Project Manager, Helpdesk technical support for Workday HRIS, and Learning Management System Administrator
- Led HR Acquisitions team to successfully transition ownership for 9 acquired facilities, directly contributing to a growth of 10% (1000 employees) over a 4-month period.
- Led effort to streamline HR processes for new facilities acquisitions to reduce Human Resources staffing needs during the transition of ownership and provide scalable solutions for future acquisitions.
- Schedule and run planning and status meetings for multiple concurrent Human Resources projects.
- Organize and manage project task lists.
- Collaborate with management to establish, document, and improve upon Human Resources processes and practices.
- Develop enhancements and solutions to configuration issues within the Workday Absences module to be more user-friendly and consistent with company policy.
- Provide help desk customer support for 65 payroll coordinators and their employees to resolve issues with Workday Human Resource Information System and Relias learning management system.
- Facilitate and lead the transition from Microsoft Excel to Microsoft Project for HR project work plan management.
- Working toward PMP certification.