September 2002 — December 2007
Completed multiple short- and long-term contracts for clients in varied industries. Worked both independently and through consulting firms. Positions included Project Manager, Business Analyst, System Analyst, and Tech Writer.
Some highlights include the following:
• 2007 – Provided system analysis and technical design documents for development staff at Kaplan. Reverse engineered .NET applications for system and implementation artifacts.
• 2007 – Provided extensive business, user, and technical documentation for FinanSure Student Loans. Also administered SharePoint Server to manage documentation initiative.
• 2006-2007 – Provided complete technology solution for aviation startup company Aircraft Parts Exchange. Analyzed and met business needs through outsourced marketing and development teams to deliver identity website and e-commerce application.
• 2006-2007 – Created extensive user and implementation guides on document management system for Johnson & Johnson.
• 2004-2007 – Completed multiple projects for Marr Consulting, a financial software solutions firm. Collaborated with management, development teams, and clients to provide analysis, web content, marketing material, and internal development procedures.
• 2003-2005 – Managed multiple e-commerce software development projects for Swaps Aviation Programs. Designed and implemented industry-first online logistics solution utilizing internal and outsourced development teams. Created presentations and training for clients including Delta Airlines, Outback Steakhouse, University of Alabama, and Boeing.