Corporate Sales Representative
July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Corporate Sales Representative at Citrix Online
Spreading the gospel of Lettuce faster than wild fire through outbound sales efforts, trade show attendance, relationship building and referral programs. Reporting on our wild fire growth through a role as Salesforce system administrator by generating reports as requested.
- Partner with race directors through out Southern California for events such as running races, triathlons, mountain bike races, and mud runs with obstacles.
- Manage a team of 3+ in a fast paced, physically and mentally demanding enviorment.
- Customize software to fit every event and race directors needs.
Worked with an excellent team while exploring a shift from Product Management to healthcare in search of a more altruistic career path. Compassionately lead patients through various exercises and administered therapeutic modalities.
* Worked closely with all parts of the organization, and key customers, to identity new revenue
opportunities, define, design, prototype, validate and release new products.
* Reduced overall company part number count via consolidation of power supply
part numbers across market units. Lead to more efficient inventory management.
* Successfully integrated Occam cabinet and outside plant product portfolio
post-acquisition by managing customer and internal expectations.
* Lead efficient, productive, weekly cross-functional team meetings to gather product feedback,
communicate priorities, schedule and track product deliverables.
* Wrote test and engineering requirements based on industry standards, through review of CSA,
NEBS, RUS and UL documentation, future technical demands and customer feedback. Worked
closely with engineering, compliance and test to ensure these requirements were fulfilled.
* Regularly presented roadmaps and phase gate recommendations to executive team after gathering
and analyzing input from key stakeholders such as operations, engineering, and sales.
* Terminated product after pilot run based on careful analysis of production release time-line, product
necessity, product features and price point.
* Managed pricing, lifecycle, schedule and necessity of approximately 250 part numbers.
* Increased outside plant standard margin by 4.3% Y-Y in Q2 2010 and increased quarterly revenue
by $2 million from $1.2 million in Q3 2009 to $3.2 million in Q3 2010.
* Spoke at and attended trade shows to research industry trends and gain customer mind share.