Johnson & Johnson
Continuous Improvement Specialist
January 2011 — Present
- Leads and/or support continuous improvement and transformational projects
- Define strategies for product cost optimization covering areas such as waste reduction, changeover and cycle time reduction, streamline product flow and others.
- Engages people to a continuous improvement environment thru Kaizen teams, improvement ideas generation, Process Excellence certifications, and other activities while championing new ideas and technologies within the group and between work groups.
- Implement continuous improvement projects using Process Excellence tools to minimize process variability, machine downtime, and material loss
- Responsible for the Lean Deployment initiatives and accountable for maintenance of the visuals and key indicators and promotion of Process Excellence projects and tools
- Supports the maintenance of site / area metrics dashboards / scorecards, performance reports, etc. and provides statistical support to drive process improvements in areas like compliance, reduce process variability and cost reduction