HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
Managed Services Director - Service Sales
August 2011 — Present
Responsible for building and promoting IT Managed Services opportunities for Carriers in South America region, by working alongside the Managed Services Solutions Architect, and both the Operational and Commercial teams, in order to drive and support client proposals. Accountable for engaging directly with clients (including senior and C-Level stakeholders) and maintain relevant business alignment with internal teams in China and other Managed Services solution partners as appropriate in order to guarantee deals´ profitability. IT Managed Services Solutions portfolio for sales promotion includes BPO, Professional Services, ITO, and Operational Assurance of OSS/BSS, IPCC, IPTV, SDP, MVNE/MVO, VAS and Cloud Computing platforms.
- Identify customer issues/needs/problems which can be solved with Huawei´s Managed Services framework & solutions, seeking for balance between margin maximization and service performance delivery;
- Build and manage organizational resources, techniques and processes, including selection and management of suppliers / third parties, during Managed Services sales campaigns and RFx responses;
- Assurance of Managed Services solutions fit within the customers’ standards and business requirements
- Engagement with post sales teams with regards to project deployment, working closely with the projects and delivery teams, aiming to guarantee customer satisfaction and potential up-selling / contract renewals;
- Map and define the strategies to improve and innovate in service sales, in alignment with key internal areas;
- Support development of the Managed Services portfolio and its technical services offerings in conjunction with the Managed Services senior team, business development & Professional Services teams;
- Define and build strategies Managed Services promotion;
- Develop customer / internal Managed Services events & service product campaigns.