BANAMEX USA (CITIGROUP)
Relationship Banker, International Bank Department at Banamex USA (CITIGROUP)
March 2014 — Present
• Manage a portfolio of clients (personal and corporate) accounts worth 100 Million by providing personalized and professional bank services.
• Effectively communicate and cross-sell the Bank’s products to customers and perspective customers in accordance to Bank policy, procedures and regulations.
• Identify customer needs and provide necessary products and service information to enable customers to make appropriate choices.
• Complete new accounts documents, know your customers profiles, enhance due diligence documentation and update customer portfolio data to prevent money laundering.
• Follow up with customer until closure of sales or service is achieved by reviewing and verifying account balances.
• Provide superior customer service by answering corporate customers and high net worth individuals telephone inquiries.
• Provide quality service to Banamex Patrimonial, Banca Empresarial, Banca Institucional and ACCIVAL.
• Process various centralized transactions (i.e. Wire transfers, stop payments, copy request, establish C.D.)