Leadership Team, Hong Kong Chapter
March 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Leadership Team, Hong Kong Chapter at Ellevate Network
* Manage strategic change management activities for the IT organisation, ensuring that people, organisation, work product and business expectations are aligned. Key stakeholders include the Director of IT, the senior leadership team and all managers within the IT organisation.
* Drive a key engagement forum with General Managers of the business to inform, educate and champion technology strategy and initiatives.
* Develop and manage the external learning initiatives for Cathay Pacific as part of the Cathay Pacific Innovation Steering Committee.
* Manage large technology programmes (+HKD$100M) to support growth enablers in the business.
* Provide governance and manage large multi-disciplinary teams within and outside of the technology organisation.
* Manage vendor relationship, governance and performance in the delivery of services.
* Work with key stakeholders in the delivery of the vision of programmes, and ensure that all stakeholders understand goals and objectives.
* Provide coaching and management of staff in project delivery, governance, and innovation processes.
Part of the original steering committee that developed the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN) Chapter in New York City.