The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst
June 2016 — Present
Reporting to the Janssen Financial Controlling Manager, I manage the financial performance of 2 departments : Customer Strategic Direction and the R&D departments. In a changing environment context in the pharm industry, maintaining Janssen France's competitiveness on top for R&D activities and innovation for the CSD department is a key priority.
• Supported the following departments :
- Customer Strategy Department (Business Intelligence, Commercial Affairs, Digital, Institutional Relationships & Partnerships),
- Donations & Partnerships and Medical Affairs,
- R&D and Global Clinical Operations (Local Studies conducted in France and in the EMEA Region)
• Business partnering, Challenge, Identification of Risks & Opportunities.
• FP&A activities
- Financial closing : ensured process compliance in the OPEX quarterly closings, and prepared the quarterly landing estimate. Provided with strategic post closing analysis.
- Budget & Forecast : managed the forecast of the scope as described above. Ensured a good level of forecast accuracy, Identified risks & opportunities. Presented the budget to the Board of Janssen France.
• Projects Management :
- R&D Tax Credit : Organized and led the transition of GCO to our procurement system ARIBA, in order to comply with the Tax Administration requirements for 2016. Recruited and managed two contractors.
- Donations & Partnerships : Redesigned and implemented a new process in order to accelerate the analysis and decisions of the D&P Comity : improved the financial follow up and simplified the process for all the stakeholders.