Customer Solution Analyst
June 2015 — Present
The Customer Solutions Analyst (CSA) oversees the operations with the Customer Service, Customer Relations Department, and Credit Bureau Reporting departments. The focus of a CSA is to oversee and maintain a team that administers a high level of service to an internal and external customer base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the organization to hire, train, motivate, and develop their staff. Help establish operational strategies to most effectively use technologies and resources available. This position also requires interfacing and maintaining relationships with customers, our Legal Department, Better Business Bureau, State Attorney Generals, and customer legal representation.
• Develop and train employees in Customer Service and supports the Learning Organization environment to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers while meeting performance goals.
• Setting daily goals for their team to maximize short-term and long-term success.
• Ensure all company-wide initiatives are implemented in a way that elicits buy-in from direct and indirect reports, maximizes impact, and contributes to meeting or exceeding company goals.
• Review and analyze overall departmental performance, monitor work plans, and adjust staffing levels and strategies recommended and implement changes as appropriate.
• Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve high levels of Customer Service in a manner consistent with DriveTime’s vision and values.