- Fashion - Travelling - Volunteer experiences and causes (Building of a school in Burkina Faso)
Web Content Assistant
- Maintaining and co-ordinating the uploading of Sephora Website - Writing, editing, and proofreading site content - Writing product descriptions and uploading images (batches FTP) - Advanced knowledge of SAP, ATG - Shooting coordination and re-touching of images
Web Content assistant
September 2012 — Present
Global Communication & Market Assistant
December 2011 — July 2012
- Development and coordination of customer tools: Boutique Books, Photobooks, CD, DVD, cards and gifts across the world.
- Shooting organisation: product orders, logistic and tracking.
- Fashion Intranet web master: access rights, content updates.
- Development of a dedicated application on Ipad
Digital Project Assistant
June 2010 — December 2010
- Communication strategy implementation of Unilever brands on the customer website "Pour Tout Vous Dire" (Now "Ma Vie en Couleurs")
- Web site animation: content updates, e-mailings, development of interactive games, forum animation and bug fixing.
- Programme development on Facebook (creation of a fanpage and an application)
June 2007 — July 2007
Reims Management School
Master 2, Marketing communication
Bachelor, Private Law
Saint Joseph du Loquidy High School
Baccalauréat mention bien classe eupéenne, ES
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Curore Milano