American Compostable Media Inc.
Co-founder | Project Lead
July 2012 — August 2013
I undertook Compostable Media as my second start-up experience because I believe that marketing can serve as the foundation of environmental improvement. Compostable Media allows companies to offset their carbon footprint with marketing; by providing key partnerships that create win-win situations between universities, brands, and the environment. While managing a team of five I helped to build a fully integrated service, that was later transformed into a marketing management platform.
• Authored strategic product plan for media management platform.
• Specified market requirements helping developer, plan schema, design for scalability, tune/optimize.
• Implemented a company wide Go-To-Market plan managing a cross-functional team of five to execute.
• Optimized and reduced the company’s sales life cycles by 50% via Direct Sales and CRM tools.
• Managed growth of 100+ partners, both in private and public sectors (UC Santa Cruz, StudentUniverse..) leveraging partner and internal ecosystems.