CIS | Experian Data Quality | Key Account Management
July 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Key Account Management at Experian
Click to edit position description• Global SaaS B2B partnership management for numerous Fortune 100 enterprises in development of QuickBase applications as a platform to success
• AugFY13-Aug FY14 gross new recurring annual revenue of $2,054,415.00 delivered
• Streamlining business intelligence adoption and deployment of the most cost effective strategic initiatives related to process automation and data management.
• ERP, CRM, resource allocation, project management, sales tracking, human capital, procurement, marketing campaign solutions, logistics, inventory management, channel distribution, pipeline management, IT ticket help desks, customer service portals, supply chain, campaign solutions, business eco-systems and more
• Dev, design, architecture and roll out of Global Intuit Volunteer, Donation, Grant, and site level portfolio offering application.
• Lead monthly committee meetings as well as focus on building a strong local team
• Increase community involvement and volunteerism among employees, including helping employees find the right volunteer opportunity that fits their needs
• Manage the corporate grant process "Dollars for Doers" providing grants to local organizations nominated by employees
• Work with the global WCGB leadership team to improve current Intuit WCGB programs and roll-out to Intuit sites
• Marketing efforts to build awareness around WCGB projects and initiatives.
• Reporting and share-outs with measurable outcomes and successes to both the Cambridge, MA site as well as the global WCGB team.
• Develop high-level plans, budget and strategy with focus areas and activities for the Cambridge, MA site.
• Our constituents play a huge part in bringing corporate social responsibility to life at Intuit.
• Our teams volunteer in diverse communities while offering support for people through good times and bad—customers, nonprofits and small business who need a little extra help by collaborating with strategic partners within the communities we do business in; helping bridge the digital divide. We care and give back—locally and globally
Click to edit organization description• Increase community involvement and volunteerism among employees, including helping employees find the right volunteer opportunity that fits their needs