Assistant Front Office Manager
November 2013 — Present
- Responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager in managing all sections of the Front Office department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Kempinski Standards, and scheduled to work on a different shift than the Front Office Manager, as my job responsibilities are an extension of the Front Office Manager’s responsibilities to ensure continuity and maintenance of standards.
- Greeting VIP guests upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the length of their stay.
- Organize departmental meeting regularly. Thorough hotel product knowledge, VIP arrivals & events within departments.
- Participates in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- As a GHA Champion,responsible for achieving the yearly membership (GHA Discovery) enrollment target, maintain membership relationship and train the front line staff regard to GHA Discovery Program.
- Selects, trains, develops, schedules and manages the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operation.
- Approve training plan of all Front Office sub departments and follow up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Member of internal hotel LQA committee and actively contribute to the an increase of almost 10% to the Front Office Overall Score.
- Part of Innovation team that is in charge of implementing special services to exceed both our team members and guests' expectations.
- Perform MOD shifts and accomplish detailed reports of any incidents and issues that require follow up