Bloomfield Hills, Other
My name is Calley McMillan and I am an emerging undergraduate Communication Major from Central Michigan University with a minor in Media Production. From my education and work experience I am very enthusiastic about heading into the workforce head on and at full speed. After four consecutive years of relevant coursework, I ha...
“I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted.” ― Jack Kerouac /// I love this quote because it shows that we can really do anything we want in life. We can fulfill our dreams and see the world in ways that we never thought we could. I believe in loving life, love, happiness, positivity, and being true t...
I have a bad case of wanderlust and dream of the many different places I would like to go. Traveling is the only thing that you buy that makes you richer, and has been my biggest inspiration in life. It has showed me how different people in the world can connect and grow from each other. Spending time in Florence, Italy, part...
My dream job is somewhere where I can have a creative outlet. I want a place I enjoy being at while also making a difference. I would love to work at a fashion magazine styling shoots and also writing articles for them. Fashion is something that has been a constant inspiration in my life. I feel that it helps us express who we are and helps us t...
May 2013 — May 2014
Fashion Blogger for http://blog.styleshack.com/blog/
Assisted in designing and promoting Styleshack.
Maintain Social Media- including Pintrest, Facebook, and Twitter.
Assist in maintaining website by providing clients with up to date product.
Edit pictures and formatting articles for Styleshack website.
May 2011 — May 2014
• Assist customers while operating and controlling the sales floor.
• Coordinate inventory on and off sales floor.
• Good communication and people’s skills developed through customer interactions.
• Assist in visual merchandising for floor displays.
• Style and advise customers on clothing combinations from an array of clothes and accessories
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
July 2009 — April 2011
• Provided customer service and styled consumer displays.
• Strong commitment to customer services.
• Operated Retail Pro cash register system, generated customer billings and maintained store budget.
• Developed thorough product knowledge base, while organizing inventory on and off sales floor.
• Photographed clothing, described in detail, and set up website.
Central Michigan University
Bachelors of Applied Arts, Communication and Media, Design, Production, and Technology